SUPPORT FOR HP ENVY 5055 DRIVER
HP Envy 5055 driver is the essential part of your printer. This driver is a tool that helps your printer to communicate with the device to where it is connected. It is downloaded and installed on your computer from the website. You can install it manually using the installation CD shipped with the printer. Without this HP driver, you cannot send files to print from the computer. Make sure that you installed the latest version. You can visit the website or check the printer’s control panel for driver updates. It must be compatible with your printer model and the computer operating system. Always choose the full feature driver for download. This type of driver support all kinds of network connections. A single driver is enough to make print, copy, and scan from the computer to the printer.
How TO DOWNLOAD FREE ENVY 5055 PRINTER DRIVER FOR WINDOWS?
- Remove the USB cable from the computer to download free HP Envy 5055 driver for Windows. Uninstall all the unwanted HP drivers on your computer.
- Open the browser on your computer. Enter your printer model in the search bar.
- Choose the operating system of your computer. Check whether the default OS is correct in the list.
- Choose your printer model name in the printer tab. Click the Submit button to open the list of drivers page.
- Click the Change option if you want to change the operating system of your computer.
- Refer to the list of drivers for your computer in the HP Envy 5055 driver.
- Select the full software package and click the Download button.
- Choose the connection type as USB or Wireless on the prompt screen.
- Complete the printer setup process and try to print, scan, or fax.
How TO DOWNLOAD FREE ENVY 5055 PRINTER DRIVER FOR MAC?
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer if it is connected to it. Open the browser on your Mac computer.
- Visit our website to Download free Envy 5055 printer driver for Mac. Enter your HP printer model in the search bar.
- Choose the Mac computer operating system. Open the Driver-Product Installation Software tab.
- Click the Download button next to HP Easy Start. This application guides you until you complete the installation. Open the HP Easy Start file on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the full feature driver and click the Download button. This HP Envy 5055 driver enables all kinds of printer functions.
- Wait until the downloading completes. Select the .dmg file on the Downloads folder.
- Choose the printer’s connection type on the prompt screen. Select the HP Scan option on the Install screen.
- Add your HP printer to a new printer queue. Click the Print Using option to set your HP printer as default. Go back to the Installer screen. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HP ENVY 5055 USER MANUAL
- The HP Envy 5055 user manual is delivered as a hard copy during shipment. The printed copy may get misplaced or lost due to improper handling.
- The soft copy of this user manual is available on our website. It can be downloaded and saved on your computer for any reference.
- Open the browser on your computer. Visit our website for downloading HP Envy 5055 Manual on your computer.
- Enter the printer model name in the search bar and click the Submit button. Select the User Guides tab.
- Choose the language you prefer from the drop-down list. Click the User guide option. Wait until the computer downloads the file and click the Save button. Locate the PDF copy of the user manual in the downloads folder.
COMMON ISSUES FOR ENVY 5055 DRIVER
- The HP Envy 5055 driver or printer stops working. It displays an Offline error message on the printer’s control panel and the computer.
- The printer comes across with the network connection error on the Windows and Mac computers. This type of error occurs if try to scan the network connected devices.
- The printer displays an ink cartridge error message. It fails to detect the HP Envy 5055 ink cartridges installed on your printer.
- The printed page may print in wrong colors. One of the ink cartridges may become low or run out of ink. The replacement of the cartridges the issue.
- The print job gets stuck in the printer. The paper stops feeding on the paper tray. This problem is caused due to a paper jam on your printer.
DRIVER INSTALLATION FAILURE IN HP ENVY 5055 PRINTER
- The HP Envy 5055 driver installation failure in printer occurs due to the improper connection between the devices. Go through the steps given below to solve the issue.
- Press the Power button to turn on your HP printer. Wait until the printer completes the warm-up period.
- Disconnect the printer’s power cord from the rear side. Remove the power plug from the wall outlet.
- Wait for about 60 seconds. Reconnect the power plug to the wall out and the printer. Try to download the driver after completing the printer reset process.
- Open the Windows Device Manager and click the Refresh button. Uninstall the unwanted HP Envy 5055 driver and software on your computer. Close all the running programs on your computer. Try to download the HP driver to solve the driver installation failure issue.
HP ENVY 5055 DRIVER NOT INSTALLING?
- The Envy 5055 driver not installing on your computer due to the improper network connection. Check whether the router has the good network signal.
- Make sure that the computer is connected correctly to the Internet. Contact the network administrator to troubleshoot the network issues.
- Check the physical connection between the router and the computer. Make sure the driver version is compatible with your HP Envy 555
- Ensure that the driver supports your computer operating system. Choose the correct OS from the drop-down list on the downloading page.
- Check whether the installed HP Envy 5055 driver is up-to-date. Uninstall and reinstall the HP printer driver if the current version on your computer