How to Solve through HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting?
The various issues that occur in the printer can be solved by the process called as HP Envy 5055 troubleshooting. Several reasons cause the problems to the printer. These error messages might appear on the computer screen or the control panel of the printer. Check the power connection if the printer stops working unexpectedly. A separate envy 5055 troubleshooting section is available in the user guide. The hard copy of the manual is provided in the printer box or the soft copy can be downloaded free of cost from our website. Refer to the manual to resolve the errors. Our technical support team can solve issues like paper jams, network scanner connection, corrupted and many more. Just call on the toll-free number and get your hp envy 5055 printer problems resolved.
Envy 5055 printer not displaying scanning options properly
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose the scanning issues.
- Open the tool and click Test Scan. Follow the on-screen prompts in the scanning software to perform the scan test.
- Click Skip if the hp envy 5055 printer problem is solved and select Quit to exit the tool. Restart the printer and the computer.
- Turn OFF the HP Envy 5055 printer. Make sure the cord is connected directly to a power outlet.
- Do not plug into a surge protector or power strip, since the printer might not receive enough power to operate.
- Close all the programs that are running on your computer, and then shut down the system.
- Switch ON the printer and your PC and verify whether the scanning options are displayed properly.
How do I reset the language on my HP ENVY 5055?
- The procedures on how to reset the language on my HP ENVY 5055 printer is provided below,
- With the HP Envy 5055 printer turned ON, tap any of the icons on the printer’s control panel display.
- A Back icon that is an inverted arrow will be found in the bottom left corner.
- Now, tap the Back button once, this will take you to the previous menu.
- Now, tap on the area where the Back button was displayed for about four times. A Support Menu will appear.
- Touch the Support Menu option. Scroll through the menu by pressing the down arrow to display the Reset menu.
- Tap the Reset menu, and press the down arrow button to display the Country/Language Reset option. Touch OK, the printer will now show upthe list of languages, and you can select the same.
how to change language on HP Envy 5055 printer
- The steps on how to change the language on your HP printer is as follows,
- Turn OFF your printer, and then turn ON it.
- Swipe the display to the left on the control panel of the printer and tap the Setup icon.
- Touch the first option which appears on the display screen. This opens the Preferences menu.
- Touch Language, based upon the model of your printer the language selection will be the first or second option on the printer’s control panel.
- The list of languages that are available appears. Browse through the menu and select your preferred language.
- Tap Yes to confirm your choice.
HP Envy 5055 Printer goes offline
- The instructions for hp envy 5055 troubleshooting the Envy 5055 goes offline error is listed below,
- Download and use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool that s specially designed for resolving the printer offline conditions. Reset the print environment.
- Turn OFF the printer and wait for two seconds. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer, and turn OFF your computer or laptop.
- Reconnect the cord and if the printer uses a wireless connection, restart the router.
- Turn ON the PC and try to print. Make sure your printer is set as the default. Update the firmware, if the issue persists, call our toll-free number for HP Envy 5055 troubleshooting
hp envy 5055 not giving print option on google drive
- The steps for hp envy 5055 troubleshooting the hp envy 5055 not giving print option on google drive is provided.
- Make sure the application you use to perform the print function, supports Cloud Print.
- Ensure your printer is connected with Google Cloud Print.
- For a wired connection, make sure the USB or Ethernet cable is securely plugged.
- If the printer uses a wireless connection, ensure you maintain an active Internet connection.
- Check if your printer and device is connected to the same network. The printer firmware needs to be updated.
- Try updating the firmware and check if the issue is resolved. If the problem persists, restart the printer and the computer or laptop.
- Disable the firewall software on your computer, since it might prevent the printer from accessing the PC.
Print Scan Doctor Shows 2 Printers Installed
- In Windows, search for HP and open the Programs and features. Select your HP printer and click the Uninstall option.
- Open the Devices and Printers, right-click the name of your printer and click Delete or Remove Device.
- Press the Windows + R key combination to open the Run command window. Enter printui.exe/s in the search bar and click OK.
- Open the Drivers tab and look for the HP printer driver. Select the driver and click Remove present at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK and select the Apply and OK option on the Print Server Properties menu. Close the Devices and Printers and reinstall the driver from our website.
HP Printer cannot scan using 5G WIFI
- Click the Start menu on your Windows screen.
- Press the Windows and R buttons simultaneously to open the Run window. Enter cmd in and click OK.
- Type netsh wlan show drivers on the command prompt window and press the Enter button.
- Check the Radio types supported section. Only if the adapter supports 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11n network modes it indicates the printer has 2.4 GHz and 5GHz band capability.
- If the 5GHz band is not featured, enable the 2.4GHz band with a different network name of your 5G network and perform the scanning function.For HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting call our toll free.